Swan Family Lawyers visits Whyalla to operate at The Playford Apartments, 11-19 Darling Terrace, Whyalla.
- We specialise in family law and wills and estates. Family law is a complex field that is constantly developing and it is important that you have a lawyer who has the skill set to meet your needs.
- We make a determined effort to explore alternative dispute options for settlement including mediation, Collaborative Practice and negotiation. Litigation should always be the last resort.
- We avoid protracted and aggressive exchanges at all costs. This type of dialogue can cost both parties emotionally and financially and can negatively impact on the family unit.
- We are there for you. We understand that seeing a lawyer for the first time can be a daunting and overwhelming experience and we tailor our services to suit your needs.
- We love innovation and technology. The 21st century has brought technological advances which have changed the family law arena such as co-parenting apps.
Matthew Rismondo immersed himself in the Whyalla community and culture during his time in the Steel City. From snorkelling with the cuttlefish, hiking through the nearby Flinders Ranges, or attending local festivals and events – it seems Matthew used his spare time well in Whyalla. Matthew also spent a lot of his time building strong relationships with other professionals and business owners in the town.
Technology has enhanced the way in which we communicate with you. We utilize a range of resources, such as Skype or email, to ensure that we can maintain ongoing communication with you. You can rest assured knowing that you are being provided with advice backed by years of experience and expertise without having to travel to Adelaide.
Please contact our office today on 8227 1970 to arrange an appointment at our Whyalla office.