New in Adelaide – Full day Separation & Divorce Workshops 8 February 2014 ● 22 March 2014 ● 17 May 2014
Need help after separation? Full of questions but don’t know where to start?
· Would you like to find out more about your legal rights and responsibilities?
· Get information about parental plans, property settlement and spousal maintenance?
· How to plan for a financially secure future and avoid common mistakes when deciding to go separate ways?
· What emotions you can expect to go through and how to cope with them?
· How to deal with a hostile ex-partner and overcome the difficulties of shared parenting?
These one day workshops, organised by Relationships in Transition and held at the Adelaide Convention Centre, will help you navigate the complex issues of separation and divorce. A team of five highly experienced Adelaide professionals will cover a broad range of legal, financial and emotional aspects and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
For further details or bookings, visit: